Artblog Award








I am proud to have recieved this award from Teresa. Take a look at her beautiful artblog.

I am asked to name 7 things I love and pass it on to 7 other bloggers:


1. My family: humans as well as animals ;)

2. My own arttime

3. Looking at other artists artwork

4. Artbooks

5. Walks in nature

6. Travelling to see other countries

7. Italian icecream


I will send the art award to these wonderful artblogs:

Pencilwizards blog
Laura Hardies blog
Heather Page studio blog
Sally Lancasters blog
Sheona Hamilton-Grants blog
Mike Sibleys blog
Tracy Halls blog

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Lene, I hope you are well and keeping busy! I just read your post and saw Mikes blog, i never knew he had one! Isn't it brilliant! : ) Melanie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie - yes I find his blog excellent and very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks