Book reviews

I've decided to start blogging book reviews. I am a book-a-holic and I find it helpful myself, when other artists give their reviews on books. The reviews are on drawing and painting books, there are older and newer titles and in no particular order.
To simplify things, I made a 5 star rating:

1 star: Disapointing *

2 star: Not very good **

3 star: Good ***

4 star: Very good ****

5 star: Excellent *****

and this is accompanied by a written review. The stars given are measured with the level I also consider:

a. Beginner

b. Mediate

c. Advanced

So a beginners book can get 5 stars as well as an advanced book.
Please remember this is my subjective view of the books. I hope you will find it helpful when searching for books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks