Silent

I know it has been a very silent blog for quite a while. But due to different causes, I have not been at my drawing-table for nearly a month. And that is not satisfying for me. I finally got time, and at the same time got a commission to draw a dog. I'll post when the drawing is deliverd. It's a small graphite drawing.
I am then going to practise some acrylic painting, but at a very basis level, simply getting to know my acrylicpaints better. Hopefully I will have time to do some more finished drawings beside that.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lene
    Its nice to see you back at the drawing board!
    The blogs are all a little quiet now as I guess lots of artwork can't be shown because it is meant of surprise presents/Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sue, it is a gift commission I'm working on. This one is for christmas though, so I'll show it before :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks