Memberships of international artsocieties

(Arabian Pride)

This is not a new painting, but just to indicate that I have joined the Pastel Guild of Europe. I enjoy pastels very much and hope to work even more with this media. I like both dry and oilpastels, the PGE is, as far as I've discovered, for the dry pastels (soft, hard, pencils).

I am a member of UKCPS, UK coloured pencils society. I like my coloured pencils very much, and the society offers a magazine, yahoo-groups and competitions.

Also for my interest in cp I subscribe to Ann Kullbergs on-line magazin: From my perspective.

I have a gallery at Mike Sibleys Starving Artist site, where I show different kinds of artwork.

The above societies requires a fee.

For forum activity I participate at ScribbleTalk, a forum for all kind of drawingmedia (not painting). Lots of interesting artwork and discussions goes on there.
Artpapa is another interesting place to visit.
For selling prints of my work, I have a gallery on Imagekind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks