Current project - horses


















As mentioned in my last "Gentle Giants" post, I have a break from that drawing.

It is because I'll try to get work finished for a competition that I have participated in for the last 3 years. I was very happy to be accepted the first 2 years, last year I did not succeced.
That's the game of competitions ;)


I usually send in 3 pieces. Above you can see what was accepted in 2007 "Oldenburger horse", portrait and 2008 "All tied up for the show". Those are the images at top.
The other pieces was sent in, and not juried-in.

I plan to send one entry from 2009 againg (not displayed here) - that's also in the game of competitions. There are new judges each year, and subjective minds can be a big difference...
And it is a drawing, I like very much.
Well I am busy now ...

5 comments:

  1. Your work is so professional Lene. so much talent.
    I wish you all the best for the show. Good Luck . Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much, Sue and Dors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for you Lene the show will certainly be missing out if your work is not selected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, that's very kind of you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks