Pages on Blog

"He's my favorite" is one of the cards, that is soon avaliable at my new greetingcard blog.


Perhaps you noticed that I have added page-tabs on top of the blog. It is now more integrated with my website, some of the pages just as my website, and a couple with a link to my website (at least so far, might be placed here later).

Prints

Find your favorite animal - or a perfect gift.


Do you want your favorite animals on your walls?

By surrounding ourselves with beautiful images and things that appeal to us, we feel good. Since you are here, I assume you love animals.
Hopefully I can help you finding the animal of your choise. If you don't see it at my shop, don't hesitate to mail me, if I have an artwork of that particular animal for prints, or ask me for a commission. No obligations in asking.

I want to decorate walls with artistic, beautiful animalart.

In my Imagekind shop you can see avaliable prints.


All prints are sold worldwide in 100 copies only. That is a very limited number, but I want my customers to know, that their print is not hanging all over the place. It is a speciality.


From my Imagekind shop the artwork comes in different sizes and with or without framing or printed on canvas - a very modern looking piece of wall-decoration. From Imagekind you have a large selection of images, sizes, framing and colorprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks