Pineapple






I have just started with a new drawing.
A pineapple, drawn freehand looking at a pineapple, that hopefully will last some time :)

I am drawing with graphitepencil and painting with watersoluble colored pencils.
I want the mix to be seen; clear, crisp pencilstrokes together with the colors.
I did mix pencil/watercolorpaints in other pieces, and liked the result. I must see if this turns out fine, too.

In the red marking you can see a hard edge in the watersoluble colored pencil. I love these hard edges, that can easily be made with paints, I wasn't so sure with the pencils.

Aproxx.. 12x16.8 inches on coldpressed watercolorpaper.


2 comments:

  1. I love your technique Lene and look forward to seeing this progress.

    I have used watercolor pencils and used the CP straight onto the paper for the hard edges. It gives a nice finish.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks